Now what about this doesn't sound good? Let's get to baking!
** ZUCCHINI BROWNIES **
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup applesauce
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups grated zucchini (2-3 medium or large zucchinis)
* 8 - 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips (depending how chocolate-y you want them!)
* 1/4 - 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
* Preheat the oven to 350F.
* In a large bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
* In a medium-sized bowl, sift (or whisk very well) the dry ingredients together.
* Slowly mix the dry ingredient mixture into the wet mixture, until just combined.
* Stir in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
* Pour the mixture into a greased 8X8 pan.
* Top with walnuts, if that's what you're into (I did half).
* Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean (try in multiple spots; just in case the toothpick brushes against the chocolate chips).
* Let cool for at least 15 minutes on a wire rack. Then, you're ready to cut and serve!
* Recipe adapted from here.