Saturday, September 8, 2012
Roasted Parmesan Edamame
** ROASTED PARMESAN EDAMAME **
* 1 (12 oz.) package frozen shelled edamame
* 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (or any hard cheese like Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano)
* Salt & pepper, to taste
* Preheat oven to 425 F.
* Place frozen edamame in a colander and rinse with water to thaw. Let drain.
* Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and grated cheese.
* Then simply make yourself a bowl, and get your snack on!!
Recipe adapted from here.