Here are the things that go along with the honor of receiving this award:
So, here goes with the rest...
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Include a link to their site.
- Include the award image to your post.
- Include the award image on your blog.
- Give 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award, including links to their sites
- Let those bloggers know they have been nominated
7 Random Leah Facts
* One of my favorite things about cooking is creating something beautiful. Instead of a paint brush, I use a pan and fresh food. I have a huge love affair with all things aesthetically pleasing - fashion, home decor, art, and dance, to name a few!
* I was a ballet dancer for 14 years. I still have a few moves, but I'm really out of shape now, haha.
* This isn't about me, but people always find it surprising that my brother is a tattoo artist. Maybe because I'm pretty clean cut, and he's wayyy cooler than me. He also makes beautiful paintings and does computer animation. Check out his work here. (And yes, I have one tattoo.)
* My dream job is having a food show because I love telling stories, teaching, and cooking. Someday it's going to happen.
* We all have guilty pleasures. Mine at the moment are The Bachelorette (only because I know someone who was on the show, I promise), "Call Me Maybe," and jelly beans.
* My favorite kitchen gadget is my blow torch, and one that is currently at the top of my "wish list" is an ice cream maker.
* I was a pretty strange kid. When I was 8, my favorite channel was BBC. No one got my jokes. To this day, there are certain phrases I still prefer with a British accent, and have a lingering "quirky" sense of humor. Around 10, I became obsessed with office supplies, and would beggg my parents to take me to Office Depot. I had a decked out desk featuring an intense filing system (no files) and business card holders (no business cards). This may explain a lot.
My Nominations for Versatile Blogger
These are a few blogs that inspire me with wonderful and diverse dishes. I hope you check them out!
* Fresh, Local, and Best
* Ellen B Cookery
* Peas & Crayons
* One Perfect Bite
* Chop to Change
* Because of Madalene
* Adventures in my Kitchen
* Beer. Butter. Bacon.
* The Art of Cooking Real Food
* Une-deux Senses
* Angie's Recipes
* A Feast for the Eyes
* Feed Your Soul
* The Corner Kitchen
* All That I'm Eating
And that's all she wrote. For those I've nominated, you'll be hearing from me soon!