I hope that you try this drink while strawberries are in season; I promise it is sure to please. It would be great for Easter brunch, or just about any lovely Spring day!
** STRAWBERRY PROSECCO FIZZ **Ingredients
* 2 parts Prosecco
* 1 part ginger ale
* 1 part fresh strawberry juice (see recipe below)
For a party-sized serving, or about 16 servings (see amount in drink dispenser pictured above)
* 3 bottles Prosecco
* 1 2-liter bottle of ginger ale
* 1 pitcher fresh strawberry juice
* Chill your ingredients.
* Stir it all together, and you've got a crowd-pleasing Springtime beverage!
|They make friends smile. :)|
** FRESH STRAWBERRY JUICE **
* 10 strawberries, hulled
* 50-100 milliliters water
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
** Note: It isn't too sweet on it's own, so if you like a sweeter juice, try adding 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
* 60 strawberries
* 3 teaspoons lemon juice
* 300-600 milliliters water (I only used about 300 ml water -- I wanted it thick because I was mixing it with other drinks. For a more juice-like consistency on its own, use 600 ml water.)
* Blend the ingredients.
* Strain the juice.