Tuesday, March 20, 2012

And the winner is...

Come get your goodies!! (Actually, I'll get them to you!)

And many thanks to everyone else for your encouragement! I have truly appreciated your kind words and suggestions -- they have inspired me to continue sharing my love for fresh food with all of you! In the coming weeks, get ready for some two new series entitled "Fresh Food Fast" (the name says it all) and "I Heart H*Town" (chronicling restaurants and markets around the Houston area with seasonal, fresh food). If you ever have suggestions or questions, please let me know by commenting on the blog or shooting me an email. They have been so helpful thus far!

To everyone else out there who reads my blog, I hope that you will join this site a member, and show your support! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment