Monday, January 7, 2013

Healthy Recipe Compilation

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!!! I don't know about y'all, but I was just about the laziest person alive -- there has been A LOT of couch sitting and mimosa drinking in my life, haha. I was in desperate need of some relaxation, so sorry I haven't been around much! However, now that I'm rejuvenated, I'm really looking forward to the New Year, and helping people incorporate fresh & healthy ingredients into their lives!

I'm currently developing some lightened-up classic comfort food dishes; wonderful meals to keep you warm in the winter that are more nutritious than the usual! Until I get those posts ready, I wanted to share a compilation of some of the healthiest recipes on my blog, featuring breakfast, salads, & entrees! Just click on the title to get to the specific recipes that interest you. Hope you try them out, and here's to a FRESH 2013!!

Breakfast 

Blueberry Breakfast Quinoa 















Mango-Nut Granola















Almond Butter, Oatmeal & Banana Bars






















Salads

Citrus Quinoa Salad











 



Chinese Chicken Salad















Quick & Easy Quinoa Salad





  











Entrees & Sides

White Bean & Chicken Chili















Baked "Fried" Chicken















Panko-Crusted Asian Salmon & Lightened-Up Fried Rice 















Baked Fish w/ Arugula-Caper Salsa Verde















Roasted Broccoli & Cherry Tomatoes
 














Orzo-Stuffed Bell Peppers















Roasted Chicken w/ Citrus-Garlic Sauce (Note: to make this dish less fattening, remove the skin upon eating.)
















There are more healthy recipes on the blog, but I thought this was a nice variety. EAT FRESH! ~Leah

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leah! Thanks for sharing this list - a really helpful (and yummy) reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog through Pinterest and I love it! Your recipes are fantastic and your photos are beautiful. I look forward to coming back!

    I have a healthy food and beauty product blog too! :) http://aranthasgourmetbeauty.com

    Arantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah! I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's on my blog today!! http://peanutbutterandpeppers.com

    ReplyDelete